Friday, June 02, 2006

Something's Coming...

I don't know / what it is / but it is / gonna be greaaaaaat!

There are two beans sprouting!!! And there are other chinese vegetables actually growing!

About an hour ago, I noticed these two kids from the building across the driveway poking around in the tulip garden. Puzzled, I let them play around some more, seeing that they weren't pulling up things or stepping on the bed. Then the girl ran away but the boy spoke up: "Il y a plein de limaces!"

Wha-?

In his palm, the squirming slug struggled slowly in its slime. The boy reported that he had already picked out all the slugs from the flowerbed. I merely acknowledged him and waddled off to water the vegetables.

This explains why there's been a foam baseball bat nearby for the last two weeks.

Another thread popped up (or pooped up) on the SA forums for more covers of video game music. I don't know any of those posted. I think the next one I make will be a bit more obscure for amateurs of old school video games.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to attract the slugs into a shallow pool of beer for them to drown. Works everytime. But it'll also attract wasps (who will prefer it over coke/pepsi everytime given the choice)...

Eugenie said...

Or I can just let the kid keep picking the slugs every day since he likes them so much.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.