Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Run For the Cure: Progress?

So far, I'm into two weeks of jogging and I'm concentrating on increasing my endurance. Funny enough, I've increased the length of the jog but I have yet to increase the time jogging... maybe I'm getting faster? And paradoxically, lazier?

No donations yet as of today. I haven't really been campaigning much, nor advertised the running thing yet to people, except my mum and some more perceptive readers of this blog. Stephen, yes.

Now, I am probably the last person in the world to ask anyone of anything. If I were a plant, I'd be that 4000 year old tree holding onto nothing but rocks on a cliff side, waiting for the day someone comes by and says, "OMG DOODZ THIS GUYZ 4000 YEARZ OLD!" thus validating my existence. Anyway, how this relates to jogging I don't know.

But I'm just saying I don't like having to ask anyone for money especially when I am quite certain they don't have any to part with in the first place. So I won't. I'll send an email out later in the summer but I won't beg for donations.

All that I ask of you is that you might think of me when I'm huffing and puffing on October 1st, chugging away at the last few hundred meters of the run, and send me a thought, a slight hope, that I don't collapse before the finish line. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a blob too. And I gots applications to do... So don't procrastinate like I do.

/yay for teh rhyming nonsensical comment

Anonymous said...

I am so smart! I am so smart, s-m-r-t... wait... I'm working now though, so next time I see you

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.