Run for the Cure 2006
Dear Reader,
Once again I am participating in the Run For the Cure, where I train by running, from being a blob of goo to becoming an average-fit Canadian and actually accomplishing a 5 km run around the old city. This time around, though, I have started much, much earlier and my goal is to make the 5 km below 25 minutes. (Or not.) Either way, I will still be raising funds and I hope that you can help me reach the $150 goal.
Last year's $300 was quite wonderful, mostly due to one anonymous donor helping me reach the threshold of registration-waiving. :):):) Although I am grateful for this benevolence, I don't think it could be repeated, so my goal this year is once again $150.
I registered for the Quebec City run, Sunday, 1 October 2006. I'll leave the progress report to the very end where we can all analyse my lack of routine.
Thanks for your support!
Yours truly,
Ms C, the blob

2 comments:
I'm turning into a tub of lard :(
Why don't you run the 5km with me too? Besides you'd walk that distance the same time it'd take me to run the whole thing anyway.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.