Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Vectorize It!

Thank you, vectorizing tutorial! This is my first foray into the art. Needless to say it didn't come out too well, but Jorgh let me post it anyway. :)



So the main advantage to using paths in Photoshop is the possibility of scaling the image without loss of quality. I attempted to show Jorghnassen this by hastily pasting the image on a random background... but when I rotated the image, it looks rather eerie.



The main disadvantage is that it takes a really, really long time to do one in the first place, especially if you're just starting. I gave up doing the rest of the background in the first photo and cheated. Can you tell?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah! Zombie!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is soooo freaking mega coooooool! I've GOT to try it too... whenever I have a spare 6 hours.

(cr) Dave

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.