A Dream Come True! ... NO!!!
I'm certain I'm not the only one who has these dreams ('cuz I know that Jorghnassen has them). They consist of various items being flushed down the toilet for no apparent reason. Examples: my glasses, a pencil case, living goldfish, entire closets of clothes. Actually, one of my most persistent dreams consists of caring for fish, but that's another story.
In today's episode, I washed the apartment floors. I used a bucket full of hot water and yellow cleaning fluid (lemon scented Lysol), which is supposed to do a good job on the mold growing on washroom items. As I wiped down the shower tiles, I spotted the disused drain plug, laying in the corner and covered with icky black film on the underside. Thus, I dropped it in the bucket, hoping to get to it after I finished the tiles. After ten minutes, I emptied the entire dirty bucket into the toilet, and it self-flushed.
Guess what I forgot?

1 comment:
Well, at least it wasn't your glasses falling in a urine filled toilet bowl.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.