Not something to write home about, people!

But I will anyway. I worked (supply teaching) recently at the Adult Ed for a few days. It's a very nice place with reasonable resources. The staff is exceptionally nice, and the principal will bend over backwards into pretzels for absolutely everyone. I have never seen anyone so accommodating for its own sake.
The part that I wanted to mention was that I finally got to drive myself to work for the first time last Friday. And my mum lent me the car today to drive myself to work again. :D And to top it off, I also drove up the gajillion bus hours to the base to work this afternoon. ***AND*** as I had picked up my mum from work this evening, she said finally, "Oh, it seems you can drive now."
Oh, throw a dog a bone...
I think I haven't shut up enough about the hot water tank. It has finally been changed thanks to the senior landlord (a.k.a. the guy's father) and the brown gucky stuff is out of the system. Now all it has to do is heat up the damn water. WHERE IS THE HOT WATER?????

2 comments:
I have hot water. Come be with me!
You're driving!!! Awesome!!!
(cr)Dave!!!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.