Biking Adventure
I did it!
The actual path was much longer because I cannot take highways by bike, otherwise I'd get run over by irate army guys/berating old fogies looking to score another point in their bike-killing SUVs.
I arrived to find that my school had given the job to another person higher up on the priority list. :( Thus I am stranded for the year or until someone croaks or something. I'll be heading downtown tomorrow to give my resume to the schools there, but *not* by bike (cuz my ass hurts too much from today's ride).
On another note, I updated the comic. I also found out last night that they changed the name "Keenspace" to "Comicgen" back in July, which means I have to change every freaking thing on all the pages to *.comicgen and my banners and images etc. Goddammit, WTF!?

1 comment:
Yay! New comic!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.