Sunday, August 28, 2005

Manga List

I break my one post a day habit sometimes. Here's a list of manga that I have read or am reading now.

  • Naruto - spikey-blond-haired little brat in a ninja village
  • Hunter X Hunter - spikey-dark-haired boy who wants to become a hunter to find his father
  • Great Teacher Onizuka - spikey-blond-haired former extra-tough gang member who becomes a teacher
  • Fruit Basket - gentle girl who gets involved with an unusal family
  • 3X3 Eyes - girl runs into guy, guy gets killed by girl's pet, girl eats guy's soul, guy has to protect girl for the rest of their existence, guy falls for girl... classic love story
  • Inu Yasha - doggy boy with cute ears
  • Cardcaptors Sakura - Sakura captures magical cards, while Syaoran pines for both Sakura and another boy... it gets kinda shounen-ai too
  • Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (which is written just as you see it here) - Sakura and Syaoran from Cardcaptors Sakura, back in completely different and convoluted adventures
  • Yakitate! Japan - about breadmaking and NO it's not boring.
  • Gokusen - a female new teacher who happens to be the granddaughter of a Yakuza leader
  • Angel Sanctuary- a brother and a sister... uh... and some weird stuff about angels and demons.
  • Kimagure Orange Road - a family with odd powers try to maintain a normal life... with powers...
  • Penguin Brothers - spunky girl out to resolve a school gang war
  • Haru yo Koi - find out for yourself ;)

I read the end of Chobits, and I read one chapter each of One Piece, Bleach, and Full Metal Alchemist, but they don't strike me with too much interest. Besides, I have all these other manga I have to catch up with. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read Inuyasha, Naruto and Hunter x Hunter, and that's more than enough for me, but the last one is just way too ghey. Shonen yo!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.