Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So much for a bike ride...

Realize that I haven't been on a bike since last summer, and I haven't done any physical exercise for just as long. I am way too tired to head to Sillery today, for a number of reasons (that just happen to be causational):

  1. I have so many freaking bug bites on my legs that were probably caused by mosquitos the size of beachballs, that
  2. I went to bed at 4 a.m., dying of itch and then
  3. I woke up at 9 a.m. itching like hell.
  4. So I was so groggy and itchy that I neglected to eat much of anything, if I even ate at all (though I don't remember)
  5. and then I just went biking down to the grocery store and back, but my legs gave up when I got home! Talk about pathetic... :(


I will go biking (further... much much further) tomorrow, as I am determined to get out of this disgusting fat slump.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lotion your legs, they'll feel less itchy.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.