Ongoing Feature: QHS Alumni 97
The Castonguay twins have a family blog site, which would probably reveal more about their respective current situations.
Dear Vero graduated from McGill in the same ceremony as my education degree, with an MA in English. And here I am having busted my ass for a freaking degree and a half for five years. :(
Mr Z was last spotted online conducting some sort of choir...
Sarah wrote online from her outpost in PEI. I'm certain she's keeping herself busy with research.
Cedric's younger sister attends my school at the secondary 1 level. She approached me with her friend as backup one day (with some sort of fear that I would eat her alive or something) and mentioned his name. I acknowledged that I recognized him, and asked why in particular. She then hurredly uttered "He's my brother" and ran away. Interesting.

1 comment:
Who's Vero? The name sounds familiar... MA in English, eh? Nice!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.