Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Poor, Poor Jorghnassen


Dear Jorghnassen,
I'm sorry that you had a harrowing stay with me in Quebec from Thursday to Sunday. I know it was hard for you to be in a massive crowd of thirty thousand teachers on Friday, baking in the sun and consequently obtaining a sunburn. I'm sorry that we ended up missing our bus stop, because of idiots who don't know how to move out of the way on a crowded bus to let other people off, and walked for twenty minutes under the sun to get an even deeper sunburn. And I'm sorry that we went shopping afterwards for four hours to look for shoes... only to find nothing and buying a lotto ticket instead. And I'm sorry that I tricked you on Sunday into getting into the car and having me drive us down the precarious boulevard Hamel, which should have taken at most 10 minutes but ended up going into half an hour or something.
I hope you forgive your silly girlfriend. ;_;

EDIT: He says it's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.