Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Webrunner responded to my email saying that it wouldn't be a problem getting Jordi an autograph at Anime North this weekend. I can't wait to go to the convention in "Tronah."

Now to pack light. Hmm...

  • One sketchbook

  • Five drawing pens, different sizes

  • Ten gross cereal bars, as nourishing as they may be, for a more wholesome yet disgusting meal replacement for lunch at AN

  • A pair of sneakers, to run about as a gopher

  • A pair of sandals, to throw out when they finally fall apart

  • A pair of shorts and light pants, for those depressingly hot days in Toronto. I know it's not summer, but I had a terrible above 40 degrees C experience a few years ago that I would rather not repeat.

  • Five different types of shirts, just in case the weather attacks.

  • A beach towel, just in case the beach attacks.

  • Old toothbrush from the last millennia

  • A map of Toronto, as the landscape has changed much since I was last there more than 5 years ago.

  • A map of Ottawa, as I might end up getting on the wrong train and get stranded there for some reason, like, say if a chain of events involving the Prime Minister and a group of protesters somehow dragged me from the train station to the police station...

  • My resume, just in case someone from Ontario school boards wants to abduct me before I become a certified teacher.

  • A present for my cousins, preferably from la belle province, since my cousin was born in the LAND OF THE BLUEBERRIES, as I was.


I leave on Thursday morning at 7 a.m. Wish me good travels! I plan on taking pictures of cows along the way, but I doubt there will be any next to railroad tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.