Making disgusting food since 1999
Ah, another excuse to procrastinate. Jorghnassen wanted a ranger portrait before he would start playing BG2 with me.
Very good, I LIKE!David(Air_
There's some Croc Hunter inspiration in that one. But I wanted to play the French version :(.
I miss croc hunter.Unfortunately the BG2 expansion was never translated to French... so would you rather we prematurely end the adventures, when there are more hours of adventuring to be had? :(
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
3 comments:
Very good, I LIKE!
David(Air_
There's some Croc Hunter inspiration in that one. But I wanted to play the French version :(.
I miss croc hunter.
Unfortunately the BG2 expansion was never translated to French... so would you rather we prematurely end the adventures, when there are more hours of adventuring to be had? :(
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.