Go West!
My mum just reminded me tonight that there's a wedding in Calgary of one of my cousins this July (23rd) so I have to start planning that now. Fortunately, right now, there's a marvelous seat sale for 1$ to "go west" (with return ticket purchase) from Montreal or from Quebec.
Just wondering, if I go out to Cow-gary, should I stay there for a bit longer than a week and see if I can visit (somehow) my dear friends out West? (Hint hint, Davy?)

3 comments:
Mmm... Calgary is just a provice away from Vancouver... And Vancouver is three hours away from Seattle!
I can always drive up ;)
(cr)Dave.
Goddamn seat sale. Anyway, I missed it.
I'd like to visit the west side of the country if I can find people by then. The wedding's on the 23rd so tentative dates are from the 20th to 27th in Calgary.
And then today I find out that Jetsgo went belly up. Good thing I forgot to book anything yet.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.