Monday, December 20, 2004

Two Days Left..!

I have been working my butt off (or maybe not) with catching up with work. It is mostly figuring out what I am supposed to teach and where exactly we are supposed to be caught up to. I am most afraid of not being able to get everything done by the time exams come around, and not having taught material well enough. Secondly, I am still tearing my hair out at my wild and unruly secondary 4 combined science class (ie. both 416 and 436 physical science). What I am least concerned about is my bedtime. ... Besides, I can always catch up a bit with the hour long bus rides to and fro.

School is out on the 22nd, which means I have about 2 days of Christmas shopping to commence! Fortunately, I have 4 classes in total left to teach, and a talent show in the afternoon of the 22nd to judge.

Additionally, I am going to driving practice, and my third lesson will be tomorrow afternoon. I haven't driven into snowbanks yet, but it seems that this could be a headline within the next few days...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite my technically 91 months of experience as a driver, you have more winter driving experience than I do!

Don't despair about Xmas shopping though. I'm not done with it either.

PJ

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.